What are the various events associated with Screen Programming?
Explain what are the events in Screen Programming?
List the various events associated with Screen Programming.
The following are the events associated with Screen Programming -
- Process before output (PBO) - This event gets processed before displaying the screen.
- Process after input (PAI) - This event is processed while the user interaction continues with the screen.
- Process on help (POH) - This even gets process on request by a user after pressing F1. The program gets coded in various event blocks. The present screen gets processed by the system.
- Process on value (POV) - This gets processed by pressing F4 by users. The program gets coded in various event blocks.
What are the various types of Selection Screen Event?
SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK xyz WITH FRAME TITLE T01.
SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF SCREEN 700 AS WINDOW.
CALL SELECTION-SCREEN 700 STARTING AT 10 10.
What is the difference between Call Screen and Leave Screen?
Call Screen: Calling a single screen is a special case of embedding a screen sequence. If we want to prevent the called screen from covering the current screen completely, we can use the CALL SCREEN statement with the STARTING AT and ENDING AT.
For example -
CALL SCREEN 700.
CALL SCREEN 700 STARTING AT 10 10 ENDING AT 20 20.
LEAVE SCREEN statement ends the current screen and calls the subsequent screen.
For example -
LEAVE TO SCREEN 900.
Can we have more than one Selection-screen and How?
Yes, we can have more than one selection screen.
How to declare select-option as a parameter?
SELECT-OPTIONS are displayed on the selection screen for the user to enter values.
For example - Select-options: sno for student-dept.
What are the differences between SE01, SE09 and SE10?
- SE01 - Correction & Transport Organizer
- SE09 - Workbench Organizer
- SE10 - Customizing Organizer
What is the list of screen elements?
There are 13 screen elements -
- Input / output fields
- Text fields
- Radio button
- Push Button
- Drop down list
- Table control
- Tabstrip control
- Custom control
- Status icons
- OK_CODE fields
How to create checkbox in selection-screen using write statement?
By using "WRITE AS CHECKBOX", we can print check box.
What are dynamic modifications of a screen? explain?
Dynamic modifications are changing the screen (hiding/enabling/disabling of screen elements) based on user actions. This can be done by using event AT-SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT.
How do you find the information on the current screen?
The information on the current screen can be found at menu path System -> Status.